Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Blob

After fourteen months of unemployment (by choice) I've returned to the working world as of Friday. In addition to working full time, I help my husband sell at the flea markets on the weekends. Then someone at my new job is sick and doesn't stay home because he can't afford it. Well he has been spreading his germs and I caught some it. I pumped my body full of meds and have been resting after work. So what I'm getting to is that I've fallen behind on my horror film challenge. I started to watch The Blob on Friday and didn't finish watching it until Monday. By the way, it was your typical cheesy 80's film. Since Friday is Halloween and the end of the month, I plan to watch one last horror film. See you then.

1 comments:

  1. You like cheesy so these are right up your alley..lol

    ReplyDelete

 

Betsy Hearts Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template